CLOSED - Tester call for Crochet pattern: Animals of the World - Penguin

Hi!

This Penguin is the 2nd from the 12 patterns in my 2023 CAL.

I am looking for beginner or intermediate crocheters who are familiar with MR, sl st, sc, cl, ps, sc3tog, 3-sc inc, inc, dec, FLO, BLO, invisible FO terms. The pattern is full of instructions, so I warmly welcome anyone who wants to learn some new stitches. :slight_smile:

Testers will be chosen and contacted on or by 21 January 2023.
The deadline is 27 January 2023.

Before the release of the pattern the testers will receive a free final version and will be mentioned as testers in the pattern.

You can post pictures of the pattern progress, tagging @brikoba on the social media or you can create a journal on Ribblr.

You have to check the accuracy of the pattern, provide feedback and photos of the finished item.

You will need a crochet hook some yarn, a tapestry needle, sewing yarn (little sewing skill), stuffing, optional - security eyes, wire and glue.

I used 2.5 mm ( 4/0 - C2) hook and YarnArt Jeans yarn (50gr-160m, 1.76 oz-174 yards) and end up with a ~7 cm tall, 4 cm wide item.

I worked with YU technique, you can work with YO just keep in mind the finished item will be slightly different.

You can use any yarn just adjust the hook size.

Thank you! :heart:

8 Likes

I am interested in testing!

5 Likes

I would love to test this! He is just SO cuteeee!

4 Likes

I will test it

5 Likes

super cute! i love the embroidering, i would love to test this for yiu

4 Likes

@JAdamsCollection @CraftsByAdrivs @Jessica88 @croshayna the pattern is under your testing tab. Thank you, you can contact me with any question. :heart:

4 Likes