[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Baby Goat Crochet Pattern

Hello! I would like to have some testers for my first pattern! I need about 5-7 testers for this. I’ll select the testers on around January 30th-January 31st.
EDIT: So I ended up picking my testers pretty early lol, so I’ll just go ahead and send my testers the pattern.

You can use any size/color yarn and you can add accessories to it if you’d like, as long as the pattern itself is intact.

• Crochet ePattern
12 Likes

super cute! when is the deadline?

5 Likes

Thank you! I don’t really have a set deadline as of right now because my shop isn’t set up yet, but I would at least like it tested by around the middle of February.

5 Likes

Great! I can get it done by then!

5 Likes

That would be awesome, thank you so much!

5 Likes

i would be able to complete it.

4 Likes

I’m interested

4 Likes

Okay awesome!

3 Likes

Okay great! I can add you to the list!

3 Likes

I’d love to test!! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Awesome! You can definitely test it!

2 Likes

I would love to test him!! So cute :heart_eyes: my insta is moonlight._.crochet if you wanna check my other stuff !!

3 Likes

I would love to test this!

2 Likes

Oh okay awesome! I would love for you to test!

2 Likes

You can definitely test it if you want to!

1 Like

Thank you!! My IG is @cjm.crochet if you want to check my previous makes and tests! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! I should check it out! Thank your for offering to test my pattern, it should be available to you now!

3 Likes

I think I added you to the tester list on my pattern, so it should be available to you now! Thank you for offering to test!

3 Likes

Yes thank you! :relaxed: I received it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay great!

3 Likes