[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet Pattern: Banana Duck

This is my first time looking for tester. Hope you guys can join in.
The pattern is intermediate level (not super hard, but can be tricky for beginners), so please only join if you already had some experience.

I may need 3-5 testers to check this pattern out. Please finish within 8 days after receiving the pattern.

Edit: Thanks for applying guys, I truly appreciate everyone. Unfortunately I have to close tester post sooner than expected but I have already found enough testers. The pattern will be realeased soon so please stay tuned!

I need testers for my Banana Duck - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

32 Likes

It’s incredibly cute!

3 Likes

Thank you!!! I will release the pattern when the testing is done. Please support me till then :joy:

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Good luck with your testing!

3 Likes

Super cute! Will definitely check it out when its released! Good luck with testing​:smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh my god that’s the cutest thing ever :sob: I wish I could test but I can’t rn :((

4 Likes

omg i would absolutely LOVE to test this it’s literally so cute omg

3 Likes

I would love to be a tester if you still need one!!

2 Likes

SO CUTE OMG. I’d love to test :sob:

2 Likes

This is so cute omg

3 Likes

Omg it’s so cute!! I’d love to test! I’d use parfait chunky yarn for a soft squishy version. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

this is the cutest thing i’ve ever seen :sob: if you pick me i’d use medium/worsted (4) yarn :yarn: I love it so much :heart:

1 Like

omg this is adorable!! I don’t have the right color yarn to test but I’ll definitely be getting the pattern once it’s out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So cute! I would love to test!

2 Likes

@leaders can you please close this post? (They found their testers)

3 Likes

Aghhh so cute

2 Likes