(closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Bear airpod case

I need testers for my Bear airpod case - Crochet ePattern

There are some things I want all testers to know that if they can do these things then comment that they wanna test

1- Must make the item if you are chosen as a tester and if you can’t then please inform me

2- Must take some good quality pictures when done for me to post ( you will be mentioned )

3- Must put at least one story on your Instagram tagging me

That’s it :heart::heart:

• I will choose the testers on Friday 21 October
  • The testers will have 2 weeks to make

This pattern will be free so if anyone of you won’t be assigned as tester you will be able to make it when I will release it​:heart::heart:

Well as I see that much of you don’t have Instagram so you can leave that but you guys must take some good pictures for me to post if you wanna test and if you have Instagram so please follow the things I have written up :heart::heart:

16 Likes

would test this but i dont own ear pods or have intagram so good luck with testing!
Goodluck GIF by Babyjoy

5 Likes

So cute! Good luck with your test

5 Likes

I would like to be a tester for your pattern

4 Likes

I would love to test!!

4 Likes

Love your user name! I wonder if there is a story behind it.
@OllyBolly

3 Likes

omg adorable!! would love to test, but don’t own airpods. good luck with the test!!

4 Likes

Best of luck on your test!!!

4 Likes

I would like to test the bear case for you

4 Likes

It’s so cute, I would love to test it!

4 Likes

My real name is Olivia and all of my friends call me Olly, a random day a friend said something like " Olly, Olly, Olly Bolly" from that moment it’s my username for most of my accounts and is used often from my friends

3 Likes

That’s a funny story! @OllyBolly

3 Likes

I wish i had time to make that​:slightly_frowning_face:
Well good luck with your test!!!

4 Likes

i would love to test this for you i’ve made an airpods case before so i think i could make it and in a short amount of time

4 Likes

Very cute!! Good luck with testing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi. I would like to test this. Pls choose me :heart:

2 Likes

Hey the testing is done and the pattern is available on my shop now you can get the free pattern from there :heart:

3 Likes