(Closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Bee Keychain

I need a few testers for my Bee Keychain - Crochet ePattern

There’s no particular deadline, start when you have time and finish it as soon as you are able, no stress here :heart:

23 Likes

Hi, its so cute, im happy to test your pattern. You can see my work on @anon91178164 on Instagram

6 Likes

I would be honoured if you would test my pattern! I checked your Instagram and those braided strips has me going crazy!! How did you do them?

P.s I’ll add you as tester straight away

7 Likes

Thank you, they are single stripes that i braided and then crochet a border to hold it all in place. A bit time consumig but so worth it for the finished outcome

7 Likes

They were so pretty and the colours looked so beautiful together!

7 Likes

That is soooooooo cute

7 Likes

Yes please!! Bees are my favorite!!

7 Likes

Well then you’ll have to give it a go, won’t you :wink:

6 Likes

I’d love to test too please. My IG is Jesshandicrafts.

7 Likes

Id like to test this please. First bee in a while that I like.

6 Likes

Hi, I’m new here and would be delighted to test your bee keychain for you, he’s so cute.

7 Likes

I will add you to the list!

7 Likes

Oh, thank you, I’m really glad you like it! Of course you get to try it :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! I’m fairly new too, but we can get the hang of it together on this one, you are more than welcome to test my pattern :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks!!

5 Likes

If you still need testers. I would love to try it.

6 Likes

The more the merrier! I’d love for you to try it

6 Likes

Hi, that’s so cute! I’d love to test it if you still want some testers :slight_smile: you can check me on instagram as @dragonsyarn

6 Likes

hiya! I’d love to test your pattern for you and could probably get it done by the 22nd as I’m away from tomorrow <3 x

5 Likes

Hey! This bee is too cute! I’d love to test your pattern if you still need it.

5 Likes