CLOSED - Tester call for Crochet pattern: Bingo

Hi!
I’m looking for testers for my Bingo - pumpkin pattern. I`m at the final finishing touches on the Crochet ePattern.

Test starts on September 14 and ends on September 18.

Testers will be chosen and contacted on or by September 13th, 2022.

Before the release of the pattern the testers will receive a free final version and will be mentioned as testers in the pattern.

If you have an Instagram profile you can post pictures of the pattern progress, tagging @brikobacraft or you can create a journal on ribblr.

You have to check the accuracy of the pattern, provide feedback and photos of the finished item.

The pattern is intermediate, you have be familiar with with MR, sl st, sc, HDC, inc, dec, FLO, BLO, FPdc, invisible FO terms.

You will need a crochet hook some yarn, a tapestry needle, sewing yarn (little sewing skill), stuffing.

I used 2.5 mm ( 4/0 - C2) hook and YarnArt Jeans yarn (50gr-160m, 1.76 oz-174 yards) and I end up with a 12 cm (4.5 in) tall and 9 cm (3.5 in ) wide item.

I worked with YU technique, you can work with YO just keep in mind the finished item will be slightly different.

I am in EEST UTC+3 time zone, just in case I`m not answering your question right away.

Thank you!

10 Likes

I’d like to do it. I think it might be bigger though, if that’s ok

4 Likes

OmG :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: this is so cute!! I’d love to test

5 Likes

I love it! Finally a different shaped pumpkin! Id love to test it for you!

5 Likes

Right!?! It’s great!

5 Likes

It’s like a more gourd-y pumpkin! Wait aren’t pumpkins gourds too? :thinking::laughing::wink:
Very cute!! Good luck with your test :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Cute! Good luck with your test

5 Likes