[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Bitty Bubble Beanie

Hey! I’m looking for a few (3-5) testers for my Bitty Bubble Beanie :heart:

This is a beginner pattern that utilizes basic stitches and the puff stitch. The pattern is written in US terminology.

Yarn Needed: Medium weight (4) acrylic, approx. 170yds or 75g – I used Joann’s Big Twist but any comparable will work
Hook Needed: 5mm
Due Date: October 8th

Testers will get the final pattern for free as a thank you – both access to the Ribblr pattern and the PDF download in my off-Ribblr shop.

13 Likes

Looks beautiful!
Just a reminder that terminology is no longer a thing on Ribblr :wink: your patterns are automatically translated

7 Likes

Ahh yeah, I always forget that :sweat_smile: Thank you!

6 Likes

Would love to test! I just got a ton of worsted weight yarn I’m itching to use!

5 Likes

Hello! Would love to test for you!!

5 Likes

@stitchedwithstardust @Solarsystemshoppe – Thank you! I’ve added you both as testers and you should have access now. If you want, you can make a public journal so I can see your progress if you decide to share pictures.

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

5 Likes

How long do you estimate the pattern will take? I need to know so i can see if I have time for it!

5 Likes

I worked it up in about 1-2 hours.

4 Likes

Hi! I love this beanie and I was wondering if you’re still in need of testers? I’m on a crochet binge right now :joy:

3 Likes

If you still need testers as well I just got all my new Acrylic in! Totally up to you! :smiley: Looks super cute.

2 Likes

Perfect! If you still need testers i’d be happy to! I haven’t made any wearables before so i can definitely give you a beginners perspective

3 Likes

Perfect! :heart:

I’ve added @Satatea @Alyphira and @Halle to the test as well as a private message for the test.

Testing is currently closed :heart:

4 Likes

@roundthecauldron I closed the topic for you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes