CLOSED Tester call for Crochet pattern: Bubblegum Cardigan

Hi! This is my very first pattern, and as such feedback is very important to me. I need testers for my Bubblegum Cardigan, preferably at least one for each size.

Edit: size L/XL found. Available: XS/S, S/M, M/L, 2XL

What you will need to do as tester:
-let me know exactly how much yarn you used so I can adjust my estimations accordingly
-do not hesitate to offer sizing feedback! If at any point during your process you find that the sizing I’ve provided is not appropriate for you, contact me and we’ll work out the necessary adjustments
-if you’d like, provide me with photos of your process and of the finished product - this is optional

Thank you!

Crochet ePattern

26 Likes

Hi I would love to test it out!!

4 Likes

It’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This cardi is super cute! I’d love to test the pattern~

5 Likes

Would love tonl test L-XL

4 Likes

This is absolutely gorgeous! Wish I wasn’t booked so far out now. :sob:

Best of luck with your test! Can’t wait to see the final results!

4 Likes

Hi are you still looking for testers for a size XS or medium I would be interested

4 Likes

Hi, I would test this for m, it’s a beautiful pattern

4 Likes

This cardigan is so cute!! I would LOVE to test for M/L!

4 Likes

Would love to test if you are still looking xx

4 Likes

I’d like to test, what size yarn is used and what are the measurements? I’d need 44" chest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi! It’s so lovely and I would love to test size M/L if you still need testers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would love to test this pattern as a size small!

4 Likes

hi i am getting started on mine this evening and i have a question for the yarn color can we use any colors or can we use say Lion Brand Mandala yarn and not have to switch colors like it says in the pattern

4 Likes

I’ve sent you a private message, please use the private topic I’ve created for pattern discussion :blush:

2 Likes

Since Ribblr isn’t letting me edit this, I’m saying it here: TESTER CALL CLOSED. Thank you so much everyone who replied! Can’t wait to share the pattern with you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi i am a really big fan of crocheting cardis and i was wondering if i could test the small? :heartpulse:

2 Likes

heya! i’d love to test this if you’re still looking for a size S tester :white_heart:

1 Like

hii im interested!

1 Like

Id love to test for s/m if youre still looking !

1 Like