CLOSED- Tester call for Crochet pattern: Cactus Coasters

Hello fellow Crochet Hookers!
I need testers for my Cactus Coasters - Crochet ePattern

This pattern includes the instructions for creating, blocking, and sewing 4 crocheted cactus coasters. This is a beginner friendly pattern and uses simple crochet stitches like sc, inc, and magic ring techniques.
This is my first pattern on Ribblr and I look forward to your thoughtful feedback.

22 Likes

I wish I wasn’t so busy with tests because these are adorable; I’m certain you’ll have no trouble finding testers! I can’t wait to add it to my pattern library once it drops :heartpulse:

9 Likes

You are so sweet! I can’t wait to find some amazing testers :white_heart:

6 Likes

I would love to test these for you. They’re super adorable!

7 Likes

Hello! I’ve added you as a tester :grin: please let me know if this pattern works for you by August 15th 2022.

6 Likes

I would love to test! They look super cute

5 Likes

I’d love to test these for you, if you still need someone.
I’ve tested before, but only once on Ribblr (currently in progress :smiley:)

4 Likes

@SatsukiStudioGhibli and @CraftsbyNicB I’ve added you as testers!.” Please message me if there are any changes or alterations that need to be made for the pattern.

5 Likes

Thanks for adding me! I opened the pattern and for some reason there aren’t any instructions?

4 Likes

@SatsukiStudioGhibli I just updated it. Let me know if it works now :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks! I can see it now

5 Likes

Hi! These are adorable - would love to test!

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

5 Likes

@ellyeriksson Ive added you as a tester! I look forgot your feedback :grin:

4 Likes

I would love to test! When would you like it finished by?

5 Likes

@GabrielleW ive added you as a tester. I look forward to your feedback on this pattern :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone who wanted to pattern test these cactus coasters! I have found enough testers for this pattern, but keep a look out for the pattern drop later this month. :grin:

8 Likes

I’ll be starting tomorrow.
Will you do a test mailing group?

4 Likes

I put closed on the header for you. :smiley:

5 Likes

One done, pattern works like a charm :two_hearts:

6 Likes