[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Cándido, Christmas Cane

I need testers for my Cándido, Christmas Cane - Crochet ePattern

I already finished writing down the pattern!

I would need 3-4 testers for this pattern.
Due date is on 18 Oct, and you can use either yarn gauge or hook size of your preferences!
Tell me in comments if you are interested!

12 Likes

I can help test for you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sure, it would be awesome, thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s so dainty and cute! Would love to test for you!

4 Likes

Id love to test this pattern for you! Its so cute!

4 Likes

I`m interested!

4 Likes

Would you like to test?:slight_smile: Let me know! And thanks girls for applying @brikoba @stitchedwithstardust @CraftsByAdrivs @lauragrace , I will add you today!:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern if you’re still looking! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes, there is room hehe i Will add you now!:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank youuu

3 Likes

I will test it if you still need people!

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr Community @CarolinaRoseCrochet

4 Likes

i can test this too!

3 Likes

This is my first time testing on here. How exactly does it work, if you dont mind explaining

5 Likes

You should go to “My Patterns” side. Once you hit that button, it should pop up in your profile “testing”. There you Will find my Cándido pattern, you hit t’he button and it Will bring you to the pattern! If you have any other qüestions dont mind asking me :blush:

4 Likes

All testers have been assigned and contacted!! Thank you for offering and I hope you enjoy crocheting it :blush::heart:

4 Likes

Was @lunitallunera explanation - I mean, did she answer your questions?

4 Likes

Good luck with your test

4 Likes

Thank you so much girls! I dont know if someone could help me closing t’he post, please? I found all my testers!:slight_smile:

6 Likes

thanks for the pattern will start it right now! but i just have one question i have seen other testing things and the testers have all sent pics of their creations and i am slightly confused as to how to get the pic to u?

3 Likes