(Closed)Tester call for Crochet pattern: Christmas Tree Cake

Hi! I need testers for my Christmas Tree Cake pattern! This is a quick make, it took me less than an hour to make. I need 4-5 people to test. I’d love for at least 2 to use a chunky or blanket yarn. I’ll send out the pattern tonight and testing will end 11/22!

• Crochet ePattern
16 Likes

I’ll test it out

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m still putting a few finishing touches on it, but I’ll send it out tonight!

5 Likes

Id like to test with blanket yarn!

7 Likes

I’d love that!!! I’ll add you as a tester tonight!

5 Likes

Hi I can be a tester if you would like, I can test with bernat blanket yarn :smiley:

6 Likes

That’d be awesome!!! Thank you! I’ll add you in tonight!

6 Likes

I can test with either Red Heart # 4 or Big Twist Cuddle # 6 !

5 Likes

I’d like to test!

5 Likes

Hello. If your still in need of testers i can happliy try it out in blanket yarn. I have a few chenelle balls :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That sounds awesome!!! Thank you!!! I’ll send it over tonight!

5 Likes

I think I’m good for the bulkier yarns for now, but I definitely need some #4 testers. I’ll add you in tonight!

5 Likes

I’d love to have you test! Can you do a worsted weight?

4 Likes

Hi. I’m unsure if your replying to me haha. (Im new here :grin: and still trying to figure out how to work this app) However, if you are, thank you so much. I’d be very happy to test your pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Perfect time to get into the Christmas makes.

5 Likes

Yes I can!

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!
@CrochetByJama
@Natatee

5 Likes

Hello :wave: aww thank you very much. Nice to “meet you” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I would love to test for you. I have worsted and chenille yarn both.

5 Likes

I’d love for you to test worsted!

4 Likes

Testers have been added and notified! Thank you all so much for your interest! :two_hearts:

4 Likes