[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Chunkasaur Rex

Hello everyone! I am needing testers for my Chunkasaur Rex pattern!

I am looking for people who are at an intermediate crochet level and can provide feedback for my pattern!

Please reply to this post and post a picture of your work if you are interested in testing!

• Crochet ePattern
24 Likes

Omg its so cute! I would love to help test this!

13 Likes

It’s soo cuteeee i’m in intermediate level and i would like to test it if i could meet the deadline, so when is the deadline???

5 Likes

hi! id be interested in testing your pattern, i’ll be able to start it on Monday evening if that’s okay! Flynn<3

5 Likes

Omg I love him! And I would love to test! I have over a decade experience in amigurumi and would love the opportunity

amigurumi and would love the opportunity

8 Likes

Those r the cutest cows ever! Do u have a pattern?

4 Likes

Yes, its by nawijkicrochet here on ribblr!

6 Likes

The Deadline is November 4th, but I’m willing to give more time if it is needed!

5 Likes

I would love to test!

8 Likes

I would love to test it! Here are some things ive made recently!

8 Likes

Aww
Good luck with your test

5 Likes

No way that pattern is by her I’m going have to start a cow today cause yours are to cute.

5 Likes

ooo cute!

7 Likes

I would love to test it but does the yarn matter?
I will test it in milk cotton yarn if doesn’t matter

5 Likes

Any yarn type would work! I would love to see how the pattern would work on the different yarn types and weights

5 Likes

Thank you i hope you let me test it

5 Likes

I would like to test your pattern!!

4 Likes

If you still need people I’d love to help!!

6 Likes

@Madebyjax

Love the yarn you used for the dinosaur! Care to share what yarn line and color that is?

5 Likes

@anoswaldoddity it is bernat blanket confetti in moss confetti, but alas bernat discontinued it :weary::weary: I’m down to my last 2 skeins :weary::weary:

4 Likes