[Closed] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Chunky Baby Sugar Cow

I need testers for my Chunky Baby Sugar Cow - Crochet ePattern

Hello everyone!
I am looking for 10-15 reliable testers for my Chunky Baby Sugar Cow pattern! :slight_smile:
I will choose testers on this post by Friday, Jan 27 latest.

Please be able to finish the pattern and provide a photo and feedback by Friday, Feb. 3rd.

Any yarn is applicable, super bulky yarn was used for the examples.

I sincerely appreciate anyone who applies and look forward to seeing how they turn out!

56 Likes

So cute! I would love to test! I want to make the blue and purple one!

6 Likes

What yarn does it call for?

4 Likes

Id love to test!! Ill be using fluffy yarn :slight_smile: ill be making the cow on the left! My insta is Crochetbyfaith_ if you want to see my creations!

6 Likes

Iโ€™d love to test! I have tons of the chunky velvet yarns that I need to get through :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Cute stuff, gave you a follow!

4 Likes

This looks adorable! I would love to test this pattern

3 Likes

Can I test!?

2 Likes

I would like to test! I would use acrylic yarn though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would love to test! I have a plethora of chunky chenille yarn. You can see examples here or on my instgram @alyphira_crochet

3 Likes

I would LOVE to test!

3 Likes

OMG, So cutee I love cows so I would love to test this cutie cowโ€‹:blush::sparkles:

3 Likes

I would love to test your cute little cow. I am a beginner at amigurumi but have crocheted for years. Cute pattern.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

can test the pattern! Super cute :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can test! I would use bernat blanket yarn. I am an advanced crocheter and have been crocheting for years.

3 Likes

Iโ€™d love to test this :blue_heart:

3 Likes

If itโ€™s not to late I would love to!!!

3 Likes

Iโ€™m late to the party! But I would love to be considered!!!

3 Likes

i would love to test! i can have it done by sunday!

3 Likes

I would love to test if you need more testers! I have a super bulky baby blanket yarn that is neopolitan colored that I would love to use for it! My Instagram is sarahohsew if you want examples of work and I could have it and a journal done for it by Feb 3rd!

3 Likes