[Closed] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Chunky Baby Sugar Cow

These are beautiful!!! I would love to test! I would most likely use bernat blanket yarn but if I had time I could also do a second cow with worsted weight as well if that’s helpful!

4 Likes

I would love to test out your pattern.I will be able to finish pls choose me

3 Likes

Very cute! Good luck with testing!

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern. *waves hands in the air * pick me pick me!

5 Likes

Id love to be a tester! Id test either cow! New to ribblr but i have an instagram if you want to check my work! Its @loopingcuddles :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow they look absolutely adorable I would love to test this pattern for you :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I was looking for something to make next, this would be perfect!!! I’d love to test for you!!! Just need a break from making Peep Bunnies.

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern for you. :slight_smile: Its adorable and I love working with chunky yarn.

4 Likes

I would love to test for you the cows look so cute. I will use fluffy yarn similar to the picture or if you would prefer normal yarn.

4 Likes

Hello! I would love to test!

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern for you! I just did a test pattern for someone on Instagram,I really enjoyed it! I hope you will consider me!

4 Likes

I would love to participate!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I would live to test this! I will be able to finish in time, if its not too late to be considerd! My Instagram is @pamjanakes, you can see reels of what I’ve done!

5 Likes

Hey there! I’d love to test if you’re still considering :blush::blush: My crochet insta is @tonkywonky.creative if you’d like to see some other stuff I’ve made :yarn::yarn:

4 Likes

OMG I would love to test!! My instagram is @moonlight._.crochet :heart:

3 Likes

Is the pattern going to be free?

2 Likes

I would LOVE to test this if it is still open!!!

3 Likes

i would like to test! using worsted weight yarn. i have everything ready to make

3 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern, my insta is @miso.crochet.corner

3 Likes

lovely! im available :heart_hands::heart_hands:

2 Likes