CLOSED Tester call for Crochet pattern: Creamy - the Ghost

Hi!
I am new here and in the amigurumi design world. I am curious if I am doing wright. I have designed some Halloween theme patterns this is the first. If you like it you can test my Creamy - the Ghost pattern and provide feedback (photos, accuracy of pdf pattern)

Test starts on September 5th and ends on September 10th.

Testers will be chosen and contacted on or by September 4th, 2022

The pattern is beginner friendly, but be familiar with MR, sl st, sc, HDC, inc, dec, FLO, BLO.

You will need a crochet hook some yarn, a tapestry needle, sewing yarn (little sewing skill), stuffing.

I used 3.00 mm ( 5/0 - C2/D3) hook and Schachenmayr -Catania Originals yarn (50gr -125m, 1.75 oz-137 yards) and I end up with a ~8 cm (3 in) item.

I worked with YU technique, you can work with YO just keep in mind the finished item will be slightly different.

Thank you!

13 Likes

He 8s sooo cute! Would love to try and help!

6 Likes

Thank You!

6 Likes

So cute! Good luck with your test

3 Likes

Hi there id like to test your pattern as Halloween is important as we celebrate it for my Granddaughter. Ive now tested 4 patterns and ive been crocheting now for 3 days off 40 years. I wanted to ask can i use an alternate for the yarn, i live in new Zealand all my life. My granddaughter is 7 nearly 8 in December. Ive made soft toys which was 22 years ago and ive also recently tested a Axolotl, they weren’t called Amigurumi back then. Id really love to be picked then i can surprise my granddaughter with something i made for her. :grinning: thankyou in advance

3 Likes

I used 3.00 mm ( 5/0 - C2/D3) hook and Schachenmayr -Catania Originals yarn (50gr -125m, 1.75 oz-137 yards) and I end up with a ~8 cm (3 in) item.

I worked with YU technique, you can work with YO just keep in mind the finished item will be slightly different.

[Ive just copied from your post “YU” is that yarn under not “YO” *IM SELF TAUGHT as i taught myselfto crochetat 6 years old * that would have been 50 years on 5th September 2022 but couldn’t use my hands for 10 years ( from 2010 to 2020) thankyou.]

3 Likes

Thank you! I used yarn under, you can use yarn over, no problem :),

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I’d love to help with testing thid pattern!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you for your support, the testers were chosen and contacted.

2 Likes

I put closed in the header for you.

1 Like

All done :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes