Closed!!!’ Tester call for Crochet pattern: Crochet snowman

I need testers for my Crochet snowman :snowman_with_snow: this is my first time finding testers :slightly_smiling_face:- Crochet ePattern

12 Likes

How cute! Good luck with testing!

5 Likes

I could test this for you, if you’d like!

4 Likes

Thank you so much <3

5 Likes

Ah thank you that would be great!

4 Likes

I wont be home til later this evening (california time) but I can be a tester as well!

4 Likes

Thank you, i will add you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cute! I love the yarn you used :heart_eyes: Good luck with testing!! <3

4 Likes

Thank you so much :smile: I think my favourite yarns to use are Yummi and Flutterby yarn <3

5 Likes

So cute! Good luck with your test! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

5 Likes

Wanted to let you know I’ll have it finish tomorrow. it is very easy to follow, one thing I recommend is just adding the number of stitches each round will have.

I will give it to my grandma afterwards to add to her christmas decor obsession lol. the yarn im using is making it bigger than I thought.

3 Likes

Ah okay, that’s great! And originally I did have the number of stitches in each round added but when I was writing my pattern I realised quite a few others don’t add the number of stitches so I removed it :grimacing: But I should of listened to myself lol and kept them in! In future I will always add the stitch numbers, thank you very much :smile:

4 Likes

My opinion:

Whatever you can add to the pattern that helps the maker figure out is less DMs and e mails you get as well as less frustrated makers.

4 Likes

really? idky ppl don’t add the stitch count its helpful for beginners. I understand if its simple like 6-12-18 etc but sometimes I need the number to clarify I did indeed count it right. Some people also add in extra stitches that throw off the count.

trust your gut girlie!!

4 Likes

Yes I honestly should have just kept them in :slight_smile: but thankfully this is still a draft so I can add them in along with my other new pattern I’m working on, and all future ones :smile: thank you

4 Likes

I agree, I will add them to the draft when I get some spare time :slight_smile: I genuinely appreciate everyone’s feedback, thank you everyone :white_heart:

5 Likes

Heads up I just sent you a dm

4 Likes

This is too cute to pass up! I would love to test for this one as well if (if you’ll have me)

4 Likes

Wow it’s so adorable <3 i’m willing to test it if you want ^-^

4 Likes