CLOSED Tester call for Crochet pattern: cute granny stitch bandanna

I would love to test this pattern!
I crochet daily and would most likely complete this same day or next day!

5 Likes

Do you need any more testers? I can make any size needed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll test

4 Likes

Great, I am excited to test for you then! It’s my first test pattern, however I have been crocheting for. While and I am confident I can manage :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe I am looking at the wrong place but I have not gotten a pattern to test it yet :slight_smile: would it just show up where my other patterns are?

4 Likes

it would show up in your patterns, just in the “testing” column :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ohhh thank you so much I had not seen the column! Excited to give it a go :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bo problem! excited to see the results! :))

3 Likes

I would like to if you’re still needing people! I’m unsure what size I would need though.

4 Likes

I would love to test! I’m an advanced crocheter, but i’ve never made a bandana. Now i’m suddenly interested in trying them and i would love to help you! I can be one of the large testers! :heart:

4 Likes

If you still need testers i would absolutely love to test for you! Looks like an absolutely amazing pattern :heart:

4 Likes

I finished the bandanna :slight_smile: I made it last night while watching some TV, it was perfect for it since the rows were repetitive. Can recommend it as a quick project that you can finish in no time! Also, I made a total of 13 rows, and used DK yarn. I have already sent you an email with a more extensive feedback about the pattern, @charliesn . Let me know if there is more you want to know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I finished the bandanna last night but took the final photo this morning. It used 23.8g of yarn. I needed to work 10 rows. Its 9" x 9" x 11-1/2" wide between the straps. The straps are 9" long and needed 41 chains.

3 Likes

Looks great @Lakeviewknitter your stitches are so neat :relaxed:

4 Likes

thanks for offering to test but i don’t need any more testers. again, thanks! : )

4 Likes

Finished this one this morning. Working on a second one I may make little longer.
I did longer straps tho on the first one. Chained 36 instead

5 Likes

I’ll get better pics of both once I’m done and home

5 Likes

Thank you! :blush: It wasn’t as hard to make as I thought. All those videos @charliesn took the time to make and put in the pattern were a lifesaver for me and made it so easy! :grinning: I didn’t have to search any techniques, which was awesome!! :grinning:

3 Likes

glad you found the pattern simple! :slight_smile:

2 Likes