CLOSED - Tester call for Crochet pattern: Franky Corn

If you don’t get bored of the Halloween theme, here is my last pattern for testing. :slight_smile:

It is a beginner friendly pattern. I used a 2 mm (0) hook, and Schachenmayr - Baby Smiles Suavel - 50g/366 m (1.75 oz/400yds) yarn, but you can use any kind of yarn. You should try out in green shades instead of orange and yellow. You can crochet it with or without the arms.
The deadline is 26.10.2022, you will be added as a tester as you apply.
Thank you! :heart:

15 Likes

Looks simple and small! I could test it out if youd like uwu

5 Likes

Oh my gosh, UNIQUE!!!

4 Likes

Added!

3 Likes

I would always be honored to test for you!

4 Likes

Aww how creative and cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Aww these are adorable
Good luck with your test

5 Likes

Id love to test him out! So stinking cute!

4 Likes

@hennyrellas and @Karyin you were added. Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll get started right now :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

aww so cute!

4 Likes

Good luck. If I wasn’t so swamped still I’d test. But I’m sure you’ll find plenty of people. Your patterns are so good and fun to make.

4 Likes

Thank you, you are so kind. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you can take a break soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank you! I will start on him next once i finish another tester!

4 Likes

I’d love to test for you, if you need any more testers!

3 Likes

You are added, thank you!

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you! :grin:

3 Likes

Was there ever a group message for this test? I keep forgetting to try and find it to add a picture of my finished piece.

2 Likes

I think this time wasn’t a message to all the testers, I was in a hurry :sweat_smile:. Next time I won’t forget to send a message to the group! You can post it here!

3 Likes

Haha! No worries. I couldn’t remember. Here’s my little Franky Corn! (A little late on the upload)

3 Likes