(Closed!) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Frog Bonnet - crochet

[CLOSED] I found more than enough testers and the pattern should be gifted to you by now! Thank you all so much!:smile::green_heart::heartpulse:

I need testers for my Frog Bonnet - crochet - Crochet ePattern

I’ll be needing about 5 testers for this pattern! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::sparkles:

Approx 100g of aran weight yarn in green, 10g in black and 20g in white/cream.
4mm/4.5mm crochet hook
Shouldn’t take more than an 3/4 hours

Complete date by 16Oct

1-2 good quality photos of finished bonnet

Please complete a journal so I can track progress (if possible)

Constructive feedback and/or any suggestions to improve the pattern always welcome.

Jordyn xx

16 Likes

That is so stinking cute! I’m alreading testing a blanket otherwise I’d test it for you!

4 Likes

I’d love to test this! Would you mind if I used an ombré green yarn?

4 Likes

Oh this is adorable! I’m too committed to other projects at this point or I’d love to. I’ll be on the lookout for the release!

4 Likes

OMG can I test??!!

3 Likes

Omgg!!! Its soo cute​:heart: i’ll love to be tester​:two_hearts:

5 Likes

I would love to test

4 Likes

&
@Bettygumis

3 Likes

gosh please please let me test this.

3 Likes

Id love to be a tester if there’s any spots open its adorable :green_heart:

3 Likes

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If there’s still a spot open, I’d love to test!

3 Likes

@Sunshinegemini
What size does this fit?
I was just thinking I could test it for my son or daughter, but they’re not adult sized.

3 Likes

That sounds amazing! I would love to see that!:heartpulse::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hello!

It is made for an adult head but since it just ties, I think it could fit a teen or child’s head, too big for a toddler though!

Once I’ve gotten feedback on the pattern I’m going to try and create a smaller variation! xxxx

2 Likes

Oh ok. Well I have a preteen and a toddler

3 Likes

Sorry about that lovely, I guess I’m not quite there yet! Will let you know once I’ve gotten round to it though!:smile::heartpulse::sparkles:

3 Likes