(Closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Fuzzy Teddy Bear

Tester Call now closed! - I need testers for my Fuzzy Teddy Bear please!
This is the first pattern I’ve created. I’m looking for a couple of testers who are able to help me out and correct any errors I’ve made or offer suggestions. Deadline is for the end of October or not too much later. Thank you so much!

• Crochet ePattern
11 Likes

Cute! Good luck with testing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Oh, and welcome to Ribblr!! You’ll love it here :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Congrats on your first time posting! I would love to test such a cute bear! :teddy_bear: Would any yarn be fine, and what is the deadline? (Assuming you let me test it :relaxed:)

5 Likes

I’d love to be a tester this bear is soooo cute :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Yes, of course, any yarn would be fine! I used Jubilee Yarn Chenille which is a worsted weight so all I’d suggest if you use something thinner adjust the eye size accordingly. Would you like me to send you the pattern?

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Thanks! And yeah, is there a deadline? :smile:

5 Likes

Is their a deadline for the bear?

5 Likes

Good question. If possible, would you be able to complete it by the end of the month?

4 Likes

Yes, would you be able to complete it by the end of the month? Not imperative though

4 Likes

Yes definitely its so adorable

5 Likes

Awesome! I have gifted you the pattern, hopefully it was successful but let me know if you haven’t received it

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I think I can do it, I’ll be making a journal on Ribblr here to keep track, so feel free to check it out (when I get to it)

4 Likes

Oh wonderful, thank you so much!

4 Likes

No problem :blush:

4 Likes

I would love to test your pattern!! :slight_smile: Do you have any problem with testing different sizes?

4 Likes

Thank you! No I have no problem with testing different sizes. I’ll send you the pattern in a bit

3 Likes

I would love to test! I’ve been working from patterns for 8 years now. I already have velvet yarn I would love to use!

4 Likes