(closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Gwens First Bookmark

I need testers for my Gwens First Bookmark - Crochet ePattern

Hi I’ve just finished writing out my first pattern, still learning and I’d like some testers to try my pattern. And to see how it goes. I’m a crochet tester but have had to stop crocheting as of Tendinitis and Torn Rotator Cuff tendon and Bursitis…i haven’t asked for testers before so any help would be great as im learning to. Its a simple pattern, any yarn but i used 8ply… stitches in pattern, single crochet, half double crochet , basic slip stitch, chain. Id like honest feedback as im new to the e- format. Thankyou. Any questions just ask.

14 Likes

Best of luck with your test!

7 Likes

I can test this for you. It won’t take me long.
Don’t know how the word Hell got on this message.
Fran Healy Error GIF by Travis

8 Likes

I think I have time to test this for you

9 Likes

Thankyou. You can test my pattern. Im not sure how to add you but i look at it later today. :smirk:

6 Likes

Thankyou. You can test my pattern. Im not sure how to add you but ill look later in today. And msg you.

7 Likes

Hey I never been a tester before so this is a first for both of us! If you still want people to test your pattern I’m free!

6 Likes

Absolutely i’ll add you. Any questions just msg me . Its a easy pattern

6 Likes

Ive added you let me know if you receive the pattern.

6 Likes

Thankyou

6 Likes

Hello sweetie,
I went to get the pattern but there is nothing there just the pattern template.

4 Likes

got it and finished it! I can discussed my process in dms in between my classes

6 Likes

All done!

8 Likes

Ok ill try again

4 Likes

Looks great. Thankyou

4 Likes

8 Likes

Looks great thankyou. This is all so new for me trster call etc. Love the color

5 Likes

8 Likes

I love it you done a great job. Thankyou

5 Likes

Is this the pattern that someone said you copied? If it is, I don’t think I’d listen to them or be worried about it. This is, what looks like, a pretty basic/simple pattern. (Even her pattern name has the word “basic” in it)

6 Likes