(Closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Holiday Mug Rug-to get you in the spirit

Hi everyone that has wanted to try tapestry crochet but afraid to try especially big projects. Well, no worries this one is short and sweet and uses only SC stitches.

I used cotton but any #3 or 4 weight yarn will do, less than 10 yds of each color per coaster
4.5MM crochet hook
Know how to carry non-working yarn and change colors is a must.

Looking for 2-3 testers that will post a journal with good quality pictures (1 or 2) of finished coaster.
Complete by Nov 27
Sandi

I need testers for my Holiday Mug Rug - Crochet ePattern

12 Likes

Good luck with testing! They are clever and cute :two_hearts: I love your mug too! I need a day between Saturday and Sunday too :grin:

3 Likes

These are so cute!! Good luck with the testing!

4 Likes

Cute!! Good luck with your test :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I would love to test!

4 Likes

I’d love to help, if you still need pattern testers!

4 Likes

would love to test!!

3 Likes

These are awesome! I would love to help you test!

3 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t think I would get any takers since this is tapestry crochet. I tried to assign you as a tester but for some reason, I can’t find you by your user name. I’ll try again later or tomorrow.
Sandi

3 Likes

Oh me please! These are so cute and such a great idea!

2 Likes

adorable! Love to test it!

3 Likes

Those are adorable

3 Likes

Hi, I honestly didn’t think I would get any takers for testing this pattern but to my surprise, I have lots. Who would have thunk? I still can’t seem to close out the testing call, is this something you can help me with?
Thanks
Sandi

3 Likes

Yes, I’ll do that right now. :grin:

2 Likes