[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Kirby

Hi everyone ! This is my first ever pattern :see_no_evil: , and i would like some testers to tell me if it’s fine or if i should improve some things. It’s a cute little Kirby with some Funko vibes. I was thinking of maybe 3 testers, if anyone is interested, please let me know ! :blush:

20 Likes

omg :scream: sooo cute!!! I love the velvet great idea!!! I wanna squish it

6 Likes

thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: yes it’s soooo soft !

5 Likes

Can I test

5 Likes

Yes of course ! :blush: I will send you the pattern as soon as there is 2 more testers :partying_face:

5 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!!

6 Likes

@PeloteFiction
It’s so cool!
I have velvet yarn. I could test it too if you still need someone.

5 Likes

I’m so happy you want to try it!! I have to go to work now, but I will give you all 3 the pattern later today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This is just so adorable :heart_eyes: I just wanna hug itt

4 Likes

It’s so cute I would love to test is it fine if I make it with normal yarn? I don’t have any velvet.

4 Likes

Would love to test Kirby! He’s so cute and one of my favorite Nintendo characters! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank youuuu :blush:

4 Likes

Yes of course ! I don’t know if it will be exactly the same but it will be a good test I guess :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re in ! :relaxed:

4 Likes

I will send you the pattern now ! :smiley: It will be great if you could finish it in like 2 weeks, if you can’t it’s not a problem just tell me when you will finish :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I added you all with the tester role, tell me if it’s ok for you :smiley: hope it will be a fun craft for you and don’t hesitate to give me some feed back (it’s my first pattern so… maybe it’s not good enough yet x)), let me know :smiley:

3 Likes

All done! Purple Kirby. What a cute little thing. I imagine he/she is from some online game. Anyone know which game it is? Maybe my grandson plays it and I can surprise him with it.

7 Likes

Omg he is so cute :heart_eyes: was it easy to follow?
And yes, he is from a Nintendo game, it’s Kirby :smiley: and it’s also the name of the game :blush:

4 Likes

Yes, very easy to follow your instructions. You did fabulous for a first pattern write up.
@PeloteFiction

3 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes