(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Lala The Axolotl

I need testers for my Lala The Axolotl - Crochet ePattern

[FULL] This is my first time hosting a testing application so I may get really excited and offer the position of tester like right away :sweat_smile:

I am looking for a few testers maybe 5 to help test my Axolotl pattern and complete it by next week 14 August. I am hoping to pick testers by Tuesday 9 August if possible.

I am hoping that you could give feedback on how was the experience and if I can make any more improvements. I would also like to see the finished products in the Journals. :heart:

Please comment below if you would to pattern test and (optional) follow me @cjm.crochet on Instagram!

Testers will be gifted the pattern. I will contact the testers after picking. :heart:

17 Likes

Id like to test your pattern. Ive only tested 1 crochet pattern so far but ive been knitting and crocheting for over 40 years. Ive crocheted toys 22 years ago cat ,dog, duck etc . Im in New Zealand. Thanks

6 Likes

Also i can show you some of my work :blush:

6 Likes

hi! Thank you for applying, I’ll notify you when i finalise the testers. The pattern will be sent to you on Tuesday :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thankyou

6 Likes

Good morning, this is so cute.
If you need any more, I gladly give it a try. :smiley:
Tested before, 4 on here since I joined, plenty of projects on IG :blush:

7 Likes

Tysm! Will contact you soon in 2 days :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’d love to test your pattern! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can test your pattern! I’m really quick with amigurumi projects and that axolotl is way too adorable to pass up!

7 Likes

So cuuuute :pleading_face::pleading_face::heart: are you interested in different sizes and colors? I can make it tiny! Lmk, it would bé amazing to test it for you!:blush:

6 Likes

its so cute :heart_eyes:, i realy want to test it :heart:

5 Likes

I would love to pattern test for you! I have had a few experiences with stuffed animals!

7 Likes

@Rhuerta

5 Likes

Hi i would love to be a tester for this pattern

6 Likes

Hi, I wA unable to find stuffing so ill improvise for the eyes to.

6 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes

I would love to test this out! I’m not the best at crocheting, I’ve made a few different things but this looks fun and easy to me!

5 Likes

Hello If possible I would really love to try out this pattern

4 Likes