[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Matcha Tea Cup pin-holder

:cherry_blossom: Hello everybody! I just finish my pattern for a cute Matcha tea cup that will be soon released here on Ribblr exclusively and I’m looking for testers :rabbit:

How to apply:
★ have a public Instagram crochet account and link it in your answer here on Ribblr so I can see it
follow me on IG (account name: highlanderscrochet), like and save this post
★ sharing the post on your IG story and tag me (otherwise I won’t be able to see it) would be greatly appreciated
★ comment you’d like to test
be able to finish within a week from the receipt of the pattern (pattern will be sent to testers on Monday 16th and feedback is required by Monday 23rd)
★ post the finished product on your feed and tag me (IG post and Ribblr journal)
★ allow me to use your photos in the testers’ appreciation post on launching day
actually test it and give me feedback, also on the clarity of the instructions (the pattern is in English and I am native Italian)

I’ll be choosing the testers by Monday 16th, h11.00 GMT.

Thank you :cherry_blossom:

15 Likes

i would love to test but i dont have instagram. Is that okay?

5 Likes

I’m sorry but I need to use both platforms.

5 Likes

I’d love to test! I’ll work on doing the other steps after work (I’m on lunch break). My Instagram is @hatshenaniganz

5 Likes

Okay, that’s totally understandable!

5 Likes

Maybe someday in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I have an Instagram, but I don’t post on it. I can though! I’m also still kind of a beginner in crochet if you want to test the difficulty! I’d love to test for you :two_hearts: my first language is English so I can also help with that!

5 Likes

I’d love to test! My instagram handle is @chaichaicrochet

5 Likes

Hi there, I would be available to test! My insta is @ yarnkittydesigns

5 Likes

Hey! I’m definitely interested if you’re still looking and will do the other steps tonight once I’m home! I am sleepyfrogstitches on IG!

Also native English speaker, so can assist with that as well!

5 Likes

I would love to test the pattern. My Insta is @t_n_drawins_n_art

5 Likes

I’d love to test… :hugs::two_hearts:

4 Likes

This pin cushion is everything :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: my IG is @lunitallunera, i would love to test it for you!! Id be using worsted yarn, if thats okay with you!:raised_hands:t2: Im following u through IG :blush:

4 Likes