(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet pattern: mini alex amigurumi bee ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

I need testers for my mini alex amigurumi bee - Crochet ePattern

This super easy beginner-friendly ribblr-epattern is perfect as a practice pattern or a quick make-up for a gift to a friend. It can become a keychain or just a small knick-knack you can proudly say you make. The bee is a perfect project for using up any scrap yarn and can be completed in one sitting or about 1-2 hours depending on how speedy you are.

I am looking for 2-3 testers and would like for this to be done by the 6th of October depending on how quickly testers sign up. It only takes about 1-2 hours and can be completed in one sitting so it shouldnโ€™t be too hard.

Testers will be required to:

• Take progress photos at each step in a ribblr-ejournal and if posting to Instagram tag me @katekraftau
  • Take 2-3 good quality images at the completion
  • Provide substantial feedback INCLUDING time taken to complete and materials used

This shouldnโ€™t be too much of a hassle and Iโ€™m extremely low-key with testing so if youโ€™re interested let me know in a comment and Iโ€™ll get back to you!

:honeybee::honeybee:

8 Likes

hey i am interested in testing this pattern if you are still in need of them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very cute! Good luck with your testing :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! I would be interested in testing if you still need testersโ€‹:heart:

3 Likes

I love to be a tester for this. I have want to be a test her for a little while now I havenโ€™t tested before so Iโ€™m looking forward to it hopefully you will see that Iโ€™m fit and

2 Likes