~CLOSED~ Tester call for Crochet pattern: Mini Corn Amigurumi Pattern ~CLOSED~

Hello!! The tester call for this pattern is now closed, BUT the pattern will be free once it releases so I will link it here once I post it. :slight_smile:

Hi!! I hope everyone’s day has been well. I’m currently looking for two people to test this pattern. It’s going to be free when finished, but I’d love to make sure that everything makes sense first. Beginners welcome and I’d like it to be completed and back to me before November 10th, 2022. :slight_smile: Just message me if you’re interested! <3

I need testers for my Mini Corn Amigurumi Pattern - Crochet ePattern

8 Likes

Hi, I can test this for you tomorrow. I would use super bulky blanket yarn, Let me know if this works for you!

3 Likes

That would be perfect, thank you!! You will probably need to adjust the hook size, but I’m mostly looking to make sure it makes sense and is easy to follow. I’m adding you as a tester now. :smiley:

3 Likes

Cute, I could test it in the weekend.

4 Likes

This looks so cuuutte :3 I could probably do it tonight. Sometime around probably 7am for the app? (London) Which is like midnight for me. :3

4 Likes

Ok, I’ve just gotta drop in here and say this is adorable!! Good luck with testing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::corn:

3 Likes

Hey i could test this on the weekend i would juse dk yarn and a 4 mm hook :blush:

2 Likes

Hello!! Sorry, it took me a while to respond, but thank you! I just added you as a tester. :smiley:

2 Likes

I closed the topic :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes