CLOSED - Tester call for Crochet pattern: Mr. Pan - the Snowman

Hi!

Based on the survey I made, I started designing the Christmas decorations (again a little late :sweat_smile:). The 1st one is this cute snowman with lights.

The test starts when you are selected and ends on November 10th.

Testers will be chosen and contacted on or by November 5th, 2022.

Before the release of the pattern the testers will receive a free final version and will be mentioned as testers in the pattern.

If you have an Instagram profile you can post pictures of the pattern progress, tagging @brikoba or you can create a journal on Ribblr.

You have to check the accuracy of the pattern, provide feedback and photos of the finished item.

The pattern is intermediate, you have to be familiar with MR, sl st, sc, inc, dec, FLO, BLO, ps, Fhdc, invisible FO terms and have some embroidery skills.

You will need a crochet hook some yarn, a tapestry needle, sewing yarn (little sewing skill), stuffing and safety eyes (optional).

I used 2.5 mm ( 4/0 - C2) hook and Alize Diva Silk Effect yarn (100 gr - 350 m, 3.53 oz - 383 yards).

I worked with YU technique, you can work with YO just keep in mind the finished item will be slightly different.

You can use any yarn just adjust the hook size.

Thank you!

11 Likes

It’s so cute! If you’re still looking for testers, I’d love to test your pattern.

4 Likes

Me, me, please pick me! :grin:

2 Likes

I can help, if you still need testers!

3 Likes

I’d love to test if still available :heart:

3 Likes

Love the addition of the lights
Good luck with your test

3 Likes

I love the outfit! It’s a cute spin on the classic snowman :snowman: Good luck with testing! :hugs:

3 Likes