[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Olie the Octopus (stress pet)

Hi! I’m very new to writing down patterns and sharing my creations, so any feedback and tips are very appreciated!

I need 5 to 10 testers for my Olie the Octopus (stress pet) - Crochet ePattern

I originally made these for me and some of the theater kids at the start of school as our ‘emotional support octopi’. I am the only one who has made made anything using the notes I wrote down when I made the original, and the pattern is based off of said notes.

The pattern requires yarn scraps and a suitable hook for your yarn thickness, as well as safety eyes and a tapestry needle to fasten off.

Tester Requirements/Rules:
1- Reply saying you would like to test and what color you would make
2- Finish your test by July 16th (one month from today)
3- Please take quality pictures of your Olie!
4- (optional) if you would like you can post on instagram and tag me (@gabrielle_crochets)

8 Likes

Awwwwwlie is more like it! How cute! I would definitely be down to test, maybe make a rainbow of Olies if I have the time, but definitely sign me up for a peachy color! ^.^

4 Likes

I’d love to test I’ll probably make multiple but definitely a pink velvet

4 Likes

Hi! I would love to test for you. I can do different shades of pink in different thickness in yarn. I really enjoy using the Bernat velvet yarn, which is my usual go-to for amigurami. I can definitely get a few done before the 16th of July. Thanks!

5 Likes

Hello! I’d like to complete a test for you! I may make more than one, but I would be using a teal acrylic yarn for at least one.

4 Likes

Hi! I would love to test for you. I would use some worsted weight yarn, not sure what color. I could also make some in Bernat blanket yarn if you’d like!! I would be able to finish testing by the end of next week, at the latest, but might want to make more for you :two_hearts: Thank you so much for considering me as a tester :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:orange_heart:Nicole

4 Likes

Great! I have put you as a tester if it dose not show up let me know!

3 Likes

Hey! I’d love to test this guy! I would make a red octopus probably!!

3 Likes

Oooh I cannot wait to see how the velvet turns out! The pattern should be viewable to you now, but if not just let me know.

2 Likes

So cute! I’d LOVE to test! I’d make him with soft green yarn.

3 Likes

Great! I have sent the pattern let me know if you need anything!

2 Likes

Awesome! I receieved it; thanks for letting me try my hand at it!

3 Likes

Oh I would love to give him a try! I will have to find some red yarn in my stash.

3 Likes

Ooh I love teals! You should have access now if not let me know and I can fix it.

2 Likes

Hi, I would love to test this pattern. I will use violet velvet yarn. I am not the best at taking photos by the way.

3 Likes

Amazing, I would love to see the blanket yarn version! If you need any pattern clarity let me know!

2 Likes

Totally okay! Let me know if you need anything.

2 Likes

You should have access now if not let me know and I will fix it.

3 Likes

Thank you! I see it!

3 Likes

Great thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes