[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Pachi the Pachyveria

[Closed] Calling for testers to try out my pattern for Pachi the Pachyveria​:seedling:

Pachi was originally commissioned as a special birthday present. Since then, I can’t stop thinking about it…which is why I’ve penned the pattern down, so that you can create your very own huggable succulent too!:ok_woman:t2:

The pattern takes approximately 4 to 5 hours from start to finish, and is suitable for beginner to intermediate crocheters who have experience working with chenille yarns.

To apply, tell me:

• what type of yarn you’ll be using and what colour your plant will be (I used super chunky yarn).
  • If you have a public IG account, let me know what it is too.
    -[Optional] Tag any of your friends who might be interested to test too.

The draft should be ready in a week’s time. When chosen:

-You’ll have 2 weeks to complete the pattern (so please only apply if you can complete it on time​:sweat_smile:)

-Constructive feedback is always appreciated!

-Be creative!

-Take clear and pretty pictures of the finished project.

-Optional: It’ll be great if you could also post them on upload an IG post or reel (and tag me @little_knotty_things )

-Please do not share the pattern with anyone even after the tester call​:smiling_face_with_tear:

14 Likes

Hey, your image shows up as a broken link! Might wanna look into that.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for letting me know! It’s been fixed​:relaxed:

3 Likes

This succulent is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’d love to test with either purple/beige bernat blanket or green/white snuggles lite. Also. I have a public Instagram linked on my profile, but there is no work posted yet, I’ll be starting to post this week!

3 Likes

This is adorable! I’d love to test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’d be using Aran weight yarn in a lighter green for the plant and maybe a terracotta orange or light purple for the pot. But I’ve also been looking at buying some super soft chunky yarn, so depending on what colours are available I might use that instead!

I do have an Instagram but it’s only recently revived. I plan to start posting my crochet work on there a lot more as previously it was for my embroidery etc. My username is @sweetlystitchuated :smiling_face: :potted_plant:

2 Likes

I’d like to test, buti was wondering if i could use regular yarn? I have lots of 4 weight I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. I might have some chenille yarn, if I do, it would most likely be an off white for the pot and green for the plant. My Instagram is @pamjanakes.

2 Likes

I’ll be happy to have you on board! Can’t wait to see more of your work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi Pam, regular yarn’s fine! I would love to see how it works out in a lighter weight yarn :blush:

1 Like

Hello! I would love to test your adorable pattern, if I would be chosen I would use “DMC velvet” in size 5 chunky. Colors are depending on what my local yarn shop has in stock. I would be really happy to test it out. I do not have a public social media account, but I would still like to test it out!

3 Likes

I had a typo on the Instagram! I’m always fat fingering when I type! Lol

1 Like

I would love to test it​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Pachi his looking cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: good luck with testing!

2 Likes

Sadly I’m not sure if I would have the time
How much will the pattern be when put out?
Also good luck with testing!

3 Likes

I would love to test this cutie! I would use Yarn Bee Truly Teddy in white and sage. My Instagram is @crochetbysophiem

1 Like

I would be using chunky chenille yarn. I am so curious about this pattern it’s so cute :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

I could test with chunky chenille yarn! So fricking cute. <3 I have an instagram alyphira_crochet

1 Like

Hi I’d love to test using golden yellow or dark green worsted weight yarn for the plant.

1 Like

I would love to test this pattern but is it cokay with acrylic worsted yarn? My insta is @cassiiee_crochet

1 Like

Id loveeeeeeeeee to test as it is so cute but i dont have Instagram :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

I’d love to test Pachi please, I’d use Dreams it’s a thin super soft/fluffy-ish yarn, pot will either be browns or mix black and succulent will most likely be green or lilac… My Instagram is @toisyjones

1 Like