[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Pachi the Pachyveria

Welcome to Ribblr @Coco15

So cute, I would love to test! I would use size 4 acrylic, probably a terra cotta color for the pot. My Instagram is @unicorns_and_yarn

1 Like

I’m so glad I look at these threads so I can follow people on IG. Lol

3 Likes

I would love to test!! I would use Chenille home slim yarn the colors agave and sand (or terracotta. I have a few projects using the Chenille slim yarn on my IG @hyemicrochets

1 Like

Hello lovely people!

Thank you so much for your interest in my pattern​:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears: It’s my first time sharing a pattern, so I really appreciate your enthusiasm in this pattern​:ok_woman:t2::heart: I’ve just closed the call for testers and will be contacting the selected testers on Ribblr by the end of the day. (I’m also trying to speed up on completing the draft, fingers crossed that it’ll be done by the end of this week!)

And welcome to Ribblr, @Coco15 !

4 Likes

So cute and reminds me of a plushie my SIL got my daughter for Christmas…
Good luck with your test

2 Likes

Oh man :cry: Dorothy! I’m still deciding on the price, BUT I will definitely participate in Ribblr’s special events (so I guess there’s a chance that it will be on a flash sale or something.) I will also be working on another succulent pattern soon, so I would really love to have you as a tester then! :heart:

2 Likes

That would be lovely!!

2 Likes