[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Patch the Pumpkin

I need testers for my Patch the Pumpkin - Crochet ePattern

I’m looking for testers of all skill levels for my first crochet pattern. Please let me know if there are any errors or if any of the instructions are unclear.

Many thanks!

17 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!
welcome

Cute pumpkin, good luck with your test

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Would be happy to test for you, if you need people still :heartbeat:

(Also so adorable!)

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! @Kez

2 Likes

Yes I do, thank you! I will send the draft pattern over to you (once I have worked out how I do that :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Thank you :grin:

2 Likes

Would love to test for you! He is way to cute!

3 Likes

So cute! I would be happy to test it if it’s still possible​:hugs:

3 Likes

I can test if you need testers, but I may not have anymore eyes​:thinking:

3 Likes

I see it in my testing area, so you must have figured it out okay! Thank you for letting me test! :revolving_hearts:

I forgot to ask if it would be okay to proceed with worsted yarn or plush yarn or if you prefer us to stick with DK?

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush: I’ll add your name to the testers list.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll add you to the testers list now :grinning:

2 Likes

@Wendywo745 I can still add you to the testers list if you like? You could use some black yarn to sew some eyes, or black buttons could work too? The end result will look only a little different, but the pattern will essentially remain the same.

@stitchedwithstardust Please use which ever yarn you have to hand with the appropriate size hook for that yarn. Your pumpkin will differ in size to the original but it’s still a good test of the pattern - I don’t think size is particularly important for this pattern like it would be for a garment :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Definitely interested!

3 Likes

Fantastic, I’ll add you now!

2 Likes

Yes, that works for me. I just wanted to let you know in case you were adamant that they be used. Thanks

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for clarifying, hoping to get started today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Season 9 Bravo GIF

@Foxyartsy

2 Likes

if you still need testers i’d love to test it out for you :slight_smile: it’s a very cute pumpkin btw :white_heart:

4 Likes