CLOSED! Tester call for Crochet pattern: Prism Pal Cactus

I am looking for testers for my Prism Pal Cactus - Crochet ePattern

I am looking for 2 more people to test in either worsted weight or blanket yarn!
Colors are up to the testers but you will need green and a small amount of black and white for the eyes.

Expectations:

*I’m looking for the testers to check for errors and give feedback on format of the pattern.
*Testers will be required to add a make photo to Ribblr (just a photo, no requirement to sell)
*Testers must have a public crochet Instagram account. Once finished, photos or reels with a link to the pattern are expected.
*Testers must be comfortable with shaping when stuffing.
*yardage for the main colors would be extremely helpful, but not necessary
*adding a project to Ravelry would be awesome, but not required

Due date: November 4th

If you are interested, please comment with what type of yarn you’d like to use and your Instagram.

Communication during test will be through an Instagram group chat.

9 Likes

I missed out on the hippo, but not gonna miss out on this cutie. I don’t think I have brown but I have all the other colours except my pink is not light pink for blanket yarn, but the green is not as vibrant.

Teachers Pet Yes GIF by Tracey Matney - Victory Points Social

5 Likes

I’ll add you! You can use any colors you want :grin:

4 Likes

I`m interested. I could use Schachenmayr Baby Smiles and 2.00 mm hook. My Instagram is @brikoba.

3 Likes

I would love to test in worsted weight! my insta is @crochetbysophiem

3 Likes

Cute
Good luck with your test

3 Likes

Awesome! I added you to the group!

3 Likes

I added you to the group chat!

3 Likes

Hi! This morning the pattern was under my testing tab, now it’s vanished :dizzy_face:
Can you re-add me to the testers?

2 Likes

Please join the Instagram group chat. Once you have joined, I will resend the pattern.

2 Likes