(CLOSED!! Tester call for Crochet pattern: Prism Pal Hippo

Hey everyone! I am looking for testers for my Prism Pal Hippo - Crochet ePattern

I am looking for 3 more people to test in either worsted weight or blanket yarn!
Colors are up to the testers but you will need a small amount of black and white for the eyes.

Expectations:

*I’m looking for the testers to check for errors and give feedback on format of the pattern.
*Testers will be required to add a make photo to Ribblr (just a photo, no requirement to sell)
*Testers must have a public crochet Instagram account. Once finished, photos or reels with a link to the pattern are expected.
*Testers must be comfortable with shaping when stuffing.
*yardage for the 2 main colors would be extremely helpful, but not necessary
*adding a project to Ravelry would be awesome, but not required

Due date: October 21st but can be extended if needed.

If you are interested, please comment with what type of yarn you’d like to use and your Instagram.

Communication during test will be through an Instagram group chat.

9 Likes

Oh my freakin goodness Sierra, this is so cute. Damnittttt. Now I want to do this one too, HAHA.:smiling_face_with_tear: the addiction of pattern testing ugh.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Funny!!

3 Likes

Hahaha, the struggle is real. So conflicted and I think I should give people a chance to try it out.
The pattern was so fun & so different from other Amigurumi’s! Who would have thunk to crochet them in a cube!

4 Likes

Testing closed! Pattern is now available for purchase!

For some reason I no longer have control of this post and cannot edit or even delete this post…

4 Likes

When you make rank as a regular you can edit the topic heading. A leader can close the topic altogether.
@AmiMommyBoutique

Tagging leaders
@Karametra
@NoKittenAroundStudio

3 Likes