[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: reusable face scrubbie bundle!

I need testers for my reusable face scrubbie bundle! - Crochet ePattern

i need up to 5 testers for my crochet pattern!

this is a beginner friendly pattern. it will be free, but i need testers to know if there are any mistakes! i’d like to improve the pattern to its fullest potential before releasing it!

there aren’t many requirements but please provide clear pictures of the set and write a journal!

materials: size 4 medium yarn (cotton or acrylic would work the best), 4 mm crochet hook, stitch markers

once the testers are chosen on aug 3/4, we will discuss a deadline that works for everybody!

15 Likes

I would love to test!

6 Likes

Id like to be a tester not sure how that works but ive been crocheting since i was 6 years old and had to stop for 10 years so i have 40 years experience, i taught myself. Gwenny is my nane

7 Likes

i’d love to have you as a tester! i’ll be adding you to a group message when i have all the testers i need, we’ll discuss a deadline that works for everybody, and i’ll add you to the pattern as a tester. along the way, i’d like to ask that you create a journal with all the feedback you have for improvements! when you’re finished, send in pictures of items and you’re done!

7 Likes

Ive never been a tester for any item how does it works as if the wool to make product

5 Likes

i’m not sure exactly what you mean, but if you’re asking about yarn, it would be best to use acrylic or cotton

7 Likes

Ok. So i buy the yarn???

6 Likes

if you need to buy different yarn, go for it!

7 Likes

It’ll tell me in the pattern ah :blush:

6 Likes

:relaxed:

6 Likes

If you still need testers, I gladly test for you.
I’ve tested before (only 1 currently on Ribblr though)
I have a lot of my finished items on IG.

6 Likes

Hii~ i meant to reply earlier but i forgot lol
I would love to test this pattern since it’s quick and adorable lol~

6 Likes

of course! i’ll add you to the testers right now! happy testing!

5 Likes

I can test too if you would like

4 Likes

of course! i’ll add you right now!

4 Likes

I’d be happy to test for you!!

4 Likes

i’ll add you to the testers!

4 Likes

i would love to test!! :smiley:

3 Likes

of course! i’ll add you to the testers!