[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet pattern: SMOL BEAR & RAINY-DAY outfit pack

:sparkles:TESTERS NEEDED! PLEASE READ!:sparkles:

Smol Bear got a little rework and the smol gang will get a wardrobe expansion! To make sure they won’t run into any fashion fails, I am looking for 4 crocheters to help me test the new Smol Bear and Rainy-day outfit patterns! These patterns are separate pieces with one being for the little bear and the other only for the outfit. I’m looking for testers who can test for both.

Please read the requirements below carefully. I’m looking for testers who are able to provide necessary feedback and send photos of the finished test

Testing requirements:
:cherry_blossom:Able to read English intermediate crochet patterns
:cherry_blossom:Have a public crochet account
:cherry_blossom:Able to finish the test within 3 weeks (18th June 2023)
:cherry_blossom:Leave a comment telling me you’re interested, what yarn you’d be using (any yarn is fine, I’m just curious​:face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

Thank you so much for your interest. Testers will be chosen and reached out to on Sunday 28th May​:two_hearts:

36 Likes

How adorable! :hugs: I’d like to test and would use cotton category 4 yarn. The PDF version would be my preference but I can do either, if needed.

3 Likes

That is so cute! I would gladly test - i normally use prima DK yarn and a 3.0mm hook :heart:

3 Likes

This is so cute! I would love to test with size 6 Himalaya Dolphin Baby yarn :blush:

3 Likes

i would love to test <3 i would use premier parfait chunky with a 5.00mm hook

4 Likes

He’s adorable. I can test. I’ll likely use a sport or DK weight, but I can use fine if you prefer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love to test this little cutie for you! I’d use a 5mm hook with Baby snuggles solid yarn :sparkles:

3 Likes

I can’t test but he is such a cutie! hope you get all the testers you need <3

3 Likes

So cute!! I would love to test it with parfait chunky to see how it looks in a bigger yarn

3 Likes

Hi I would love to test this little bear with cotton 8/4 superfine.
I have a crochet account on Facebook and here only.

2 Likes

I just want to point out that Ribblr automatically translates between US and UK terms based on everyone’s user preferences.

How to use our interactive patterns | Ribblr ePattern manual

As the designer, you can just post in the terms you feel comfortable using and the system will do the translation for you.

6 Likes

I would love to test for you! I would mostly likely use Red Heart super saver 4 yarn or sweet & snuggles yarn

2 Likes

omg this is so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :bear: I would like to test. I would use thin / worsted yarn :yarn:

2 Likes

i would love to test for you! i will use acrylic yarn; unless you would like for me to use cotton:)

2 Likes

I could test you you’re still looking. Is there a due date?

2 Likes

Thank you!
I’m so used to having to mention what terminology I used to write a pattern that I forgot it isn’t necessary on this platform. Such and exciting feature :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you for your interest!
The deadline for applying is coming Sunday the 28th, and the deadline for testing is 18th of June (so there is three weeks to test)

4 Likes

so cute​:face_holding_back_tears: i’d love to test, i would use n2,5 cotton yarn :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Omg how cute!! I’d love to test for you, I’d be using parfait chunky yarn :heart:

2 Likes

I’m interested. I use cotton yarn (fine-dk). Here’s my Instagram page @lazyme.crochet

2 Likes