(Closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Spring Shoulder Bag

[CLOSED]

I need testers for my Spring Shoulder Bag - Crochet ePattern

pattern uses less then a full skein of size 4 acrylic yarn so you can probably make it with some leftover materials

If you help me pattern test this I’ll gift you the final version of the bag pattern and your choice of any pattern from my shop :slight_smile: I’d appreciate if you could use the journal function to make comments and such

Please let me know any spots where you’re confused! The pattern definitely needs some polishing.

(The cover photo is not the final one btw, I’ll do a proper photoshoot and editing before publishing)

18 Likes

I already want to make a recommendation based off some experience. I would go with cotton instead of acrylic because bags I’ve made have a tendency to stretch a whole lot when u stick only a little bit of stuff in the bag. I just also have seen it recommended because cotton stretches less
It’s a cute bag. I’d love to test if it’s not an extremely too soon of a deadline

6 Likes

I don’t really have a deadline. I’d love to post it in a week or so but I’m fine if its a bit longer

Personally, I’ve had the opposite experience with cotton yarn though. We probably just get different brands. If you want to test it with cotton that’s 100% fine :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m down but the turn around time might be 2 ish weeks

3 Likes

I can do it! I have free time so could have it done by the weekend!

6 Likes

@JoHoney99
Welcome to ribblr!

3 Likes

Maybe I had a crappy acrylic lol it was pretty fuzzy. I guess it all depends I’ve yet to try cotton myself for a bag. I got some for a cupcake one I wanna make but have yet to have had the opportunity to make lol

3 Likes

I would love to test it out. I have some Red Heart Super Savers Jumbo Strip I haven’t had a project for and this seems fitting. I could finish by the April 21st the latest.

4 Likes

I’d love to test if you would let me do so

4 Likes

Thanks! I think I gifted it to you for testing. Hopefully you got it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@ r0lliep0lliee @ JoHoney99
just gifted it to you :slight_smile: hopefully that worked

4 Likes

I would love to test!! I could finish sometime next week :blush:

2 Likes

I would love to test! I could finish it in about a week

3 Likes

I would love to test!

3 Likes

I could finish it by Sunday

3 Likes

Im so down to test if ya want. :heart: :tulip:

3 Likes

just gifted it to you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you! I will start now! In your post you said when we finish we are allowed another pattern from your shop. If so, could I get the pear friend one, it’s adorable!

4 Likes

Hey thanks for picking me to test! For some reason it doesn’t show up in my patterns? This has happened a few times tho do don’t worry. When you went to gift it did you send it to “KAI” or “KAIII”?

3 Likes

just sent it again. lmk if it works

4 Likes