(Closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Strawberry Cutie Beret

I’d love to test for you! My ig is valleygirlcrochet !

7 Likes

Hi!! This is adorable and I’d love to test it!
I have a crochet Instagram - @ArtPlantStudio and could provide pictures & finish by the required date. :heart::strawberry:

7 Likes

Hi! I would really love to test this!

7 Likes

would love to test this!

7 Likes

I’d love to test the pattern! My ig is @byhooksorbyloops :heart:´・ᴗ・`:heart:

7 Likes

I would love to test out this adorable pattern for you!

7 Likes

My ig is made.bykaylah

6 Likes

This is literally so adorable and I would love to test this!!! My insta is @littlewitchcrochet

7 Likes

Hi
Welcome to Ribblr
I love your Strawberry Beret. It looks amazing :star_struck::strawberry:

8 Likes

Hi This so cute I would love to test it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :strawberry:

8 Likes

I would love to test this pattern, it’s so cute :strawberry::strawberry:

8 Likes

I love it! I crocheted a strawberry bucket hat for my sister last year. Unfortunately, I don’t rock the bucket hat. This would be perfect to make so we can match. I’d love to test it out for you!

8 Likes

IG is crochet.bykatelyn! Check out the bucket hat I made for my sister :heart_eyes: I’m still getting my footing in the crochet world.

8 Likes

Hey lovely,

I would love to test omg this beret is absolutley to die for :pleading_face::heartpulse: My ig and tiktok handle is @addalilspicecreations !!

Add A Lil Spice Creations
-Bre

8 Likes

I would love to test it! :strawberry::green_heart: my instagram is @ _ thingmaker _

8 Likes

I’d love to be a tester! Currently finishing a strawberry sweater vest for my daughter and they’d look so cute together!

8 Likes

This is super cute!! I would love to test. My insta is @enoki_crafts.

9 Likes

HIGHLY Interesteddd​:man_cartwheeling:t5::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I like to test.

I do have instagram and twitter where I can post the project

8 Likes

I’m a bit late to the party, but I would love to test this pattern because it’s so cute!! Since I only have a Pinterest account, I would probably end up creating a Ribblr journal. Good luck to the chosen testers!!:strawberry::heart:

7 Likes