(Closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: The Devon halter neck crop

Hey there!! I have just completed my pattern for a halterneck crop top, and am looking for testers:) If you are interested please either send me a message so that I can send you the google forms application or apply with the link in my instagram bio (@hooked.graces) This is my first pattern and i look forward to working with the testers and getting valuable feedback!!

About this project: This pattern is worked in the round in one piece, so no sewing up needed!! It is made to measure, so it should fit your body type perfectly when measured correctly. This means that a looser fit can be created if desired:)

Items needed: 4mm hook (or size needed to obtain the gauge), DK weight yarn (approximately 1-4 skeins depending on size), a measuring tape, tapestry needle and stitch markers

Requirements: •You will need to have a public instagram account for crochet content
•You will need to complete the project by the 1st of July 11pm GMT
•To give feedback on the pattern regarding any adjustments
•To take at least 2 pictures of the finished garment (at least one of these with the garment being worn in bright, natural lighting)
•Post your progress and / or the finished project on your instagram account

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you:)
[testing dates from 17th June-1st July]

16 Likes

Looks great! Good luck with your test

5 Likes

I would love to test this!!

5 Likes

i would love to test this, but i’m not allowed on instagram, but i could ask my friend to post it on my behalf and tag you!

5 Likes

I’m thinking of ordering Coboo yarn for this. Can you tell me how many yards the pattern calls for at a minimum?
@jasholmes

4 Likes

Looks really nice!

6 Likes

Testing applications are now closed, thanks everyone for applying!!:))

5 Likes

I closed it for you.
@jasholmes

5 Likes

Thank you so much, i couldn’t get it to edit!! Appreciate the help:)

4 Likes