Closed Tester call for Crochet pattern: Turtle Cats - Holiday

Thank you all, I have found testers and no longer need applications!

CLOSED: I’m looking for 3-4 people to test my Turtle Cat - Holiday pattern. I would like feedback by Dec 18th.

I need testers for my Turtle Cats - Holiday - Crochet ePattern

To test this you will need at least 3 colors of yarn (all the same weight, I used weight 4) as well as 12mm eyes (if using different yarn this will change).
I need feedback on any problems with spelling, stitch count, etc. and if anything doesn’t work out or make sense.

If you are interested in testing this please leave a comment below. The head and body are the same for each but the details are different so I would like to have 2 people test each design. The two designs are Christmas tree and snowman. Please let me know which you’d like to make when you apply!

Again, I have found enough testers, thank you.

13 Likes

I would like to test! Do you have more photos?

5 Likes

Yeah, I realized that it didn’t have pics of other angles lol

6 Likes

Id love to test! My insta handle is @crochetbyfaith_
Ill be using fluffy yarn for the turtle and worsted yarn for the cat :slight_smile:

6 Likes

THESE ARE ADORABLE!!! I’d love to test!
I can most likely do both but depending what sized hook you used I might not be able to do the tree, as I am running out of green wool.
But I can 100% do the snowman cat :blush:

I can finish it on the 14th or 15th or maybe later depending when you reply :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ribblr community! @Crochetbyfaith

4 Likes

So cute
Good luck with your test

5 Likes

Good luck with testing! These are adorable :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d love to test. Either one is fine because they’re both super cute​:heart_eyes:

Though, I don’t use plastic safety eyes I prefer to embroider the faces on

5 Likes

That’s fine!

5 Likes

I will tag leaders to close this for you.

@Karametra
@NoKittenAroundStudio

4 Likes