(Closed)Tester call for Crochet pattern: Twisted Sister Mobius Headband

I’m looking for 2-3 testers for this fun and totally off the charts headband. No sewing and only 2 ends to weave in.

Approx 80 yds of chunky/bulky #5 weight yarn
8MM crochet hook
Shouldn’t take more than an 1.5 hours

Complete date by 16Oct
1-2 good quality photos of finished headband
Please complete a journal so I can track progress
Constructive feedback and/or any suggestions to improve the pattern always welcome.
Sandi

Ineed testers for my Twisted Sister Mobius Headband - Crochet ePattern

8 Likes

I’d like to test your pattern.

3 Likes

I can test

3 Likes

Ooo, I can help also if you still are looking f for testers.

3 Likes

Oooh I love the texture on this one. And I’d love to test for you!

2 Likes

Really? I thought you would say “oh no not another headband”! But the truth is, they are quick, make great gifts, stocking stuffers, or if you are in market prep mode they whip up in a flash and are eye candy for browsers.

I’ll assign to you. Read the set up row carefully, it is quite different. Not hard, just different. Reach out to me for any questions.
Sandi

5 Likes

It’s assigned to you, Happy testing!

3 Likes

Haha! I’m loving them. Like you say, quick to whip up.

2 Likes

im finished!

2 Likes

I’m sorry I haven’t done this yet. I will work on it today to hopefully meet the deadline for you.

2 Likes

I don’t remember if I mentioned, in our messages, that I had finished. It’s a bit big for our little model, so I was thinking the sizing could go down a bit? :woman_shrugging:t3: I did 18", but didn’t really stretch it. It ended up for my older (adult) daughter. Anyway, I still have to get a finished picture, but SOMEBODY left it in the van, and it went to work with Daddy.

3 Likes

I try to be as accurate as possible as to either stitch count or length but there are so many variables such as a person’s tension, ( I tend to make tighter stitches when my husband is on my last nerve). Always a good idea to measure and check how much stretch your piece has and adjust accordingly.
Sandi

3 Likes

Hahaha!!! I totally get that! :laughing:. She was asleep when I did it, so oh well.

3 Likes

2 Likes