[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet pattern: TWO WAVES BAG

~Im in loveeee!~
~I WOULD LOVE TO TEST IT!!!:heart:~

5 Likes

Oooo could I test please also would it be big enough for a child to use a small book bag for her reading book

6 Likes

Hey ummm I don’t think so that it will be that much big but you can chnage the sizes and make it like a big size one so you can use it for that :heart:

4 Likes

I will choose the ones who will be testing tomorrow on 20 july and will send them a PDF of the pattern and you guys will have 2 weeks to finsih it :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Id love to test this

3 Likes

Hi there! I would love to test this for you. You could have a look at my Instagram here @amethyst.yarn
I’ve done numerous pattern testing (≧▽≦)

4 Likes

I have choosen the testers
Thank you all :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Aa that bag looks so cute! I would love to test your pattern since the checkered pattern matches 2-3 of the other bags I’ve made haha (gotta love matching pattern sets lol), I do have some questions tho:

1. How long do we have to make it?
  2. What yarn and hook size? Does yarn color matter?
4 Likes

I woild love to test this its super cute!

3 Likes

This is a super cute bag :briefcase: would love to get some more info of testing it!

3 Likes

Id love to try and test this out

3 Likes

Love love love this

3 Likes

I would love to test it

2 Likes

I would enjoy being a tester!

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern, the bag looks so cute!!

3 Likes

I would love to test for you. What yarn needs to be used? Xx

3 Likes

I would love to test this! Itvwould be perfect to match the hats I’ve been making fir a group of emotionally damaged, lower income girls from Oxford High School.

4 Likes

Hey i just wanna let you guys know that I have choosen the testers and also this pattern will be free as it’s my first pattern releasing so I just wanna put it free :heart:

4 Likes