[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Peep Desk Buddy (from Peep and the Big Wide World)

Hello!
I am happy to announce the tester call for my first pattern!!! :tada: :partying_face: :tada: This is a “childhood shows” collab with @AddyCrafts1278, @bellzbee, @FishyFish1, @Itsamber, @littlemisswonderful, @Myterrapi, and @SporkyGirl. Make sure to check out their shops too! :blush:
Due Date: July 25th
Additional Requirements:
:baby_chick: Any yarn is accepted, however I would like you to test in yellow, orange/red, black, and white.
:baby_chick: Use a hook sutiable for your yarn.
:baby_chick: Skills required: triple/treble stitch, sewing, embroidering pupils on the eyes
:baby_chick: be active in the group chat- dont ghost, if you have to abort I completely understand just tell me!
:baby_chick: give me all the feedback you got! this is my first pattern/tester call so bear with me :upside_down_face:
:baby_chick: Also please provide a journal!
:baby_chick: comment :sparkles: to show that you read EVERYTHING! :>
:baby_chick: I will be choosing around 10 testers tomorrow.
Lastly click pattern photo to apply!
Peep Desk Buddy (from Peep and the Big Wide World)

43 Likes

omg THOSE EYES ARE PURE GOLD!!! Good luck with testing <3

5 Likes

I loved that show! Such a cute pattern!

3 Likes

mm this is so slay :pensive: :nail_care: - I WANNA TEST BUT I CANT :sob: gl w/ ur testing!

5 Likes

OMGGGG OMMMMGGGG I LOOOOOOVED THIS SHOW WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WOULD ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE LOVE LOVE TO TEST THIS!!! :scream::scream::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:(shoosh ribblr)

3 Likes

OMG WAIT! CAN I JOIN THE COLLAB ?cs

4 Likes

I’m okay with it!

3 Likes

SHUBSGVFSVYBSHUNAIJ PARIIIII U DID AMAZINGGGGG I need to test! :sparkles:

3 Likes

OMG I NEED THIS FOR MY FRIEND!! (can)

3 Likes

So I have no orange sadly :(( could I just use more yellow? :sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOW THIS WAS MY LIFE BLOODDL JALHADSLK- GOOD LUCK ON TESTING <333 (cs)

5 Likes

Eeee adorable :heart_eyes::sparkles:
Id love to test :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Sure! :blush:

1 Like

@SunshineStudio wow tysm!! I was trying so hard to not make them look bad :sob:

@jbonikowskygmailcom @cozycrochett @CreshesxCritters I didnt know so many people knew about it!!! Thats so cool! :heart:

@EV13isSPOCY @littlemisswonderful @IdkLogan @YellowCyberGeek tysm guysss ^^ :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Ofccc :heart::heart:

2 Likes

ofc, its so cuteee

1 Like

Super cuteeee!!

2 Likes

Ah! You did such a good job! I love that show!

2 Likes

omgg, too cute! i’d love to test with acrylic yarn and a 4mm hook :>! :sparkles:

2 Likes

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: so cuteeee

3 Likes