(Closed) Tester call for Crochet: Pet Holiday Stocking [Customizable]

Hello everyone! I’m looking for some testers for my next paid pattern. :smile: This is a customizable and size-adjustable pet stocking. It is low sew, and primarily worked in the round.

Here is what I’m looking for:

1. The due date will be the end of the day Dec. 12 (7 days from this post)

-Please let me know if you need some extra time, (especially if you are celebrating holidays this time of year). I can work with you!

1. I am looking for 5-8 testers

2. A journal is required and I would appreciate a social media post of the finished product mentioning my shop name (StudioRhi), and tagging my IG (studio.of.rhi) if you have an account to post on

3. I prefer that you use a chunky (weight 5) yarn and a 5mm hook to test, just to ensure that the sizing is correct, but any yarn that is worsted (4) weight or higher would work too! You can use whatever color(s) you would like!

4. l am looking for feedback on the following:

• Any typos or math errors you find in the pattern
  • An estimate of how long it took to complete the pattern
  • Any recommendations on making the pattern easier to follow
  1. A photo of the finished product along with feedback (this can either be in your journal or through messaging)

I will be doing a tester appreciation post on my Instagram and the Ribblr community. I’m looking forward to seeing the super cute holiday stockings you put together! :smile:

Click pattern photo to apply:

19 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

I would love to test, but I don’t have the right size yarn or a social media account :frowning:

2 Likes

omg- curious on how you added the name?
This is so freaking cute!!!

2 Likes

I just did a crochet surface st. Here is a link to the video I referenced!

3 Likes

oh perfect!

I dont have size 5 yarn at the moment… would worsted be okay?

1 Like

What weight do you have? I think I’d be happy with 4 or higher. :smile:
I also don’t require a social media post, it would just be appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That should be fine! I don’t think I have a problem with that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay! I really want to apply, but I have no idea how much time I have… I have an order, one test (thats due Dec 20) and a lot of ornaments to make family lol- when are you closing testing? I can see if I can make time. I’ve been getting school done early so I can have more free time to crochet.

1 Like

Currently, I have it set for a week. If you would end up needing an extra day or two we could work it out!

1 Like

Ok! I’ll try to make time, if I get accepted. I have a size 4 yarn right now, and I love the pattern!

2 Likes

Sounds perfect!

1 Like