[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Pie Pin Cushion 1/4 (Pumpkin)

Hello again everyone! I am making a set of pie pin cushions and this is the first of the four that I need testers for. :pie: It’s a really simple, quick pattern that makes a great gift, decor piece, or, you guessed it, pin cushion!

This is what I’m looking for:

1. Because this is a simple pattern, due date will be the end of the day Nov. 20th (3 days from this post)
  • Please let me know if you need some extra time. I can work with you!
  1. I am looking for 3-5 testers

2. A journal is required and I would really appreciate a social media post mentioning my shop name (StudioRhi), and tagging my IG (studio.of.rhi) if you have an account to post on

3. I don’t have any specific yarn color or weight requirements, but I do recommend using a low pill fiber yarn (weight 4) for the best results

4. I am looking for feedback on the following:

• Any typos you find in the pattern
  • If you had any questions about the pattern, or if anything was unclear
  • Any recommendations on how to make the pattern easier to read
  1. A photo of the finished product along with feedback (this can either be in the journal or through messaging)

I’m planning on sharing a tester appreciation post on the Ribblr community and my Instagram once finished. I’m excited to see all of the cute little pies!

Thanks, everyone! :smiley: :tada:

Click pattern photo to apply:

16 Likes

Tight deadline but should be able to finish, will be using cotton yarn size 4 if chosen. Unsure if need to use larger hook size for easier pin cushion function (i.e. sizing up hook by .5mm)

4 Likes

Yes, it is a bit tighter than I usually ask. I want to make sure it is a quick pattern to tackle. You’re welcome to use a larger hook, if you would like, but the pins stuck easily for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just wondering, will this be a paid pattern? Thanks <3

3 Likes

Great question! I’m planning on releasing all of my pies for free. :smile:

3 Likes

@leaders

2 Likes