(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Pineapple squid! 🦑 🍍

I need testers for my Pineapple squid!! - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: August 7th
Additional Requirements: no journal is needed but it could be nice to have one. no yarn requirements but plush is preferred.
Click pattern photo to apply:
Pineapple squid

This is my first pattern and it may be super hard! it is intermediate and please don’t be afraid to dm me if things make 0 sense I will be glad to help! Extensions are totally ok! Just tell me! I hope you guys love this!! As long as you can understand the pattern that’s all that matters to me!
The pattern is probably going to be free so thank you so much if you still test <3

Thank you if you apply! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

-idklogan

38 Likes

AHHHG IT’S SO CUTEEE!! i wish i had the yarn :pensive:

4 Likes

Honest I don’t care about the colours it’s really just to make sure the pattern works! <3

4 Likes

I’ll see how much i have when i get back, could it be like a blue, purple, cream multicolor?

3 Likes

Yes ofc it’s a magical pineapple squid! I don’t care it would just be great to have some testers! also I can always give extensions!

6 Likes

awesome I’ll apply <3

4 Likes

Such an interesting concept!

5 Likes

Omggg so cuteee
I’m def applying, love the due date <3
I’d use velvet yarn and a 3mm hook

4 Likes

i would love to test! would use plush

4 Likes

I’d love to test this! I’d use acrylic or a mix of plush and acrylic not sure :pineapple::squid:

3 Likes

So cute! I’ve got just the yarn for it- chenille ochre and dark green! As long as the tentacles aren’t individually sewn on, it can’t be harder than intermediate :grin:

2 Likes

it’s so cute!! I’d love to test!! i have the right colours<3

2 Likes

yo i actually have yellow!! so he will be the proper colors

1 Like

could i do a strawberry theme???

2 Likes

@Toon2n here’s one you may like!

1 Like

This is such a cute idea omg :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

I feel like I am in need of a Pineapple squid and because of this, I would LOVE to test!!!

3 Likes

I’m glad! I’ll surely be accepting you! <33

2 Likes

That is so different. Its so cute.

2 Likes

ITS SO CUTEEEEEE!!! If you still need testers I’d be glad to help

2 Likes