[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Plush Witch Hat

I need testers for my Plush Witch Hat - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: June 17 (two weeks)
Additional Requirements: Must use Bernat Blanket yarn
Testers must be able to:
-Provide feedback in the group email
-Create a journal of your finished test with a photo
-Communicate with me - if life happens and you need to take longer on the test or stop testing, please let me know and don’t drop all communications. I won’t bite. ;D
-OPTIONAL: Share your tests on social media - Instagram and/or Tiktok
Pattern is a wearable item!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Plush Witch Hat

28 Likes

Forgot to mention you only need 1 skein of Bernat Blanket yarn and an 8 mm hook. If you want to add the ‘band’ to your hat you will need a second color of Bernat Blanket yarn.

This is a wearable item!

3 Likes

Amazing

2 Likes

Aww thank you!

1 Like

Omg I would love to test ! But is this a plushie or can you wear it ? I would’ve love make it to wear lol

3 Likes

So cute! I love the pink one!!

2 Likes

It is wearable!

2 Likes

Would love the opportunity to test! Plush yarn is my favorite and I’ve already been looking into spooky patterns to try so they’re ready by fall :sweat_smile: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

A little question, does it use the full skein or will it have leftovers? Cause I need to buy a skein of Bernat Blanket for a project that uses barely any yarn for a friend loll.

But I’m very interested in testing, I’ll use my red I already have if it takes more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It leaves some left over! I just made one yesterday and had this much. There is the option to add more rows if you need it, so if you did that I’m not sure how much you’d have left.

2 Likes

Oh ok thank you :blush: that’s more than enough for what I’m making hehe

2 Likes

Ok I gotchu! Added to the group email I got going, and hoping to add at least 2 more people.

1 Like

omggg yes im applying! I’ve been obsessed with the Hooky series :sob: :sparkles:

1 Like