[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Pocket Frog

Hi everyone! I’m looking for about 5 testers for my Pocket Frog pattern! :smiley:
A pocket frog is a small, no-sew frog plushie that can fit in your pocket; it loves adventure!

The pattern is completely no-sew: the eyes are crocheted into the head while making the head itself, and hopefully the various pictures and explanations in the pattern will help you do just that! The limbs are crocheted on as well, so the only sewing you will need is a little embroidery to make the frog’s face.

Overall, making this frog should take a couple of hours and less than half a ball of yarn (I’d say less than 20 grams of acrylic, for example); I would like my testers to use acrylic yarn and a 4 mm hook (or yarn and hook with a size close to that), to make sure that the frog is actually pocket size.

I will choose testers on January 13th and I would like testing to be completed before January 28th!

Thank you for reading, I’m looking forward to your feedback! :smiley:

Pocket Frog - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

32 Likes

This is genius, I need to put this in all of my pockets haha I would love to test !

3 Likes

Frogs are my most favorite things and I would love to test this adorable guy for you!

2 Likes

super cute!!

2 Likes

This is amazing! I would love to test this adventure seeking froggy!

2 Likes

Cute little guy! I would love to test! I already have the yarn and hook requirements.

A bit about myself… I started crochet in the fall of last year and I have been hooked ever since! (Pun intended hehe) I have made a few small Ami’s, blankets, and wearables for personal use so far but I still consider myself a beginner.

:star_struck::yarn::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I need this lil guy in my life! would love to test :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So cute! I’d love to be a tester! Will it be a paid pattern?

2 Likes

This is on of the cutest things I have every seen! Id love to test!!
I’ve ready the requirements, and this pattern sounds amazing.

2 Likes

I would LOVE to text this pattern

2 Likes

this is so adorable!!!

2 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS! My nephew loves frogs, and would love to have one of these! Even if you don’t pick me for the testing, I am going to have to make him one when the pattern comes out!!!

2 Likes

i already applied lol but idk why i feel like he would be gr8 for my anxiety bcs some ppl say having a small stuffy helps with panic attacks and i can fit him in my pocket to take everywhere :clock1:

2 Likes

Would love to test this little cutie for you. He’s absolutely adorable. I think I’d want to do 3, each in a different shade of green, and maybe different colours for his body.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for your sweet comments! I’m glad you appreciate my Pocket Frog and I look forward to testing with you :slight_smile:
I will choose testers tomorrow! It’s not gonna be an easy choice, I didn’t expect so many people to apply :sweat_smile:
Also, since I saw someone asking, this will be released as a free pattern like all my other patterns :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, testers have been chosen! :smiley:
Thank you all for applying, and don’t worry if you haven’t been selected, I will be posting more tester calls for other small animals in the next weeks!
The five chosen testers will be messaged shortly! I’m looking forward to working together :smiley:
Happy crafting and see you at the next tester call! :yarn:

1 Like