(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Potato Puppyy

I need testers for my Potato Puppy - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: june 20th
Additional Requirements:
*people that have experience with testing paterns
*chenille yarn of preferably brown white or black
*people that are able to bare with me as I’ve never had testers nor have i tested a pattern myself
Click pattern photo to apply:
Potato Puppy

I need testers for my potato puppy, I’ve never tested a pattern myself nor have i sent out a tester call so pleasd bare with me as i figure this out lol. I will be chosing about 5 testers!

35 Likes

Good luck with testing! <3 Looks soo cuteeeee

4 Likes

graah this is adorable!!!~
id love to test!! if chosen, id love to use velvet yarn and a 3mm hook ^^
:potato: :dog:

5 Likes

So cute! All I have on velvet is white, but I have more colors in acrylic. I’d still love to make it in white though!

4 Likes

Adorable

5 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHH SO CUTEEEEEEEE
i’d absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to test for you!!!
i can use chenille or velvet yarn in brown, white, and/or black
i can make one in each color if you want !!!

4 Likes

I’d love to test in chenille yarn I have quite a few browns I can do either 5mm hook or 8mm​:dog:

4 Likes

I would love to test this for you this will be my 9th testing if I get chosen so if you need help I got you and I would use velvet yarn I would be able to make two of the and they would be in the colors the first would be brown and white and the other would be maybe black all depends :potato::dog::dog2:

2 Likes

I can test a potato pup! I can do it in either medium weight velvet chenille (with 5mm hook) a traditional medium weight chenille (with 4.5 mm hook) or a 2mm chenille with a 3.5 hook

4 Likes

This is so cute! I have just the yarn for it too!

3 Likes

I’d be able to make it in black and a 4, 5, 5.5, 6, or 6.5mm crochet hook!

3 Likes

These puppers are so adorable, I can’t resist applying :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog:

3 Likes

OMG sooo cute!!
i would love to use a cream chennile and a 8mm hook if thats ok!

4 Likes

Super cute

3 Likes

That’ll work! I would like to see how it works up with different weight yarn!

4 Likes

Now that I think about it it would be interesting to see how it works up with acrylic!

4 Likes

They are so adorable and cute!
I would love to test for u and would use brown chenille yarn with a 5.5mm hook​:slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face:

And I have tested for around 10 times! So I will help along the way​:slightly_smiling_face:. (Doesn’t show 10 bcs I am in the middle of some as well)

3 Likes

I’d love to do it in acrylic then!

1 Like