[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Quarter After Beanie

Hi there,
I am Edwin from Unravel &
I need testers for my Quarter After Beanie - Crochet ePattern
It is an easy make but i would love to see it in different colours,

Thank you!
Due Date: 30th June
Additional Requirements: Send in photos for me to take a look at the make and potentially share them on socials. I will be tagging the amazing testers too!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Quarter After Beanie

22 Likes

Ooo I love the color changes! Is there a specific yarn weight testers need or testers can choose whatever they have?

3 Likes

Applied!
I’d most likley use bernat acrylic (7oz / 197g) with a 4.5mm hook

Unsure of what colors i’d use but ill figure that out soon

3 Likes

Hi there!

I used DK weight yarn, I am certain worsted is fine too. Just not too chunky or thin.

May I know which 2 colours you’ll be choosing and also if I can post the pictures of your make on my IG? I’ll tag you for sure!

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there!

I used DK weight yarn, with a 3.5mm hook.
I am certain worsted is fine too. Just not too chunky or thin.

May I know which 2 colours you’ll be choosing and also if I can post the pictures of your make on my IG? I’ll tag you for sure!

Thank you!

Ill be using green and white (:

1 Like

I have some worsted weight 4 yarn in Peaches & Creme in Rosemary and Oasis that I think would look nice together for a neutral nature look if that makes sense lol

And yes feel free to! I don’t have Instagram but you’re more than welcome to share! :smile:

1 Like

Can I ask how long this took to make roughly? I don’t want to apply and not have time to test because I miscalculated :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

It took about a week

1 Like

Dang doubt I’ll have the time then
Thanks for getting back to me and hopefully I have more spare time next time youve got something to be tested :sparkling_heart: